Haircut Styles that will make you stand out
Do you make an effort to do something different to your hairstyle when you have a really important date to attend? There are many non-permanent ways to add a little excitement to your haircut. Why not consider some of these ideas for ponytail glamour- they range from the simple to the dazzlingly daring :-)
- The knotted look Separate your ponytail into two sections, carefully twist into random knots, and simply pin the knots to the back of your head. Experiment with pulling out loose strands, changing the knot positioning on your head, or with having more than two knots at on time.
- Sky's the limit Use a really high ponytail to create a spiky sprouting effect. Tease the strands of your hair out from the ponytail with a wax based product or a high quality hairspray. Note: this style works better on shorter hair. If you have long hair, it is still possible, but you will have to twist the majority of your locks up into a bun or similar to shorten the length before beginning the process.
- Stitched up. Use a pretty ribbon, a piece of twine or a strip of leather to create a kriss-cross effect at the top of your ponytail. You could get really creative and create an intricate weaved pattern with two or three little ponytails within one.
- Curly girly. A slick shiny ponytail which ends in a cascade of bouncing curls is always a way to achieve a guaranteed head-turning effect. And it’s really easy too. All you need are some hot rollers or curling tongs... et voila! Curly confidence in minutes!
- Portion control. Use pretty bands, leather strips or stylish clasps to make a single ponytail took as though it is separated into different bits. This is a really easy way to make your hairstyle appear intricate, when it's really not!
- Feminine touch. Why not treat yourself, and accessorize with something really special? You could weave real flowers through your braids along with tiny sparkling diamante clips to really catch the eye. If you're feeling slightly funkier, try things like feathers and beads.
- Shine on Dazzle your companions with some high quality hair glitter. If applied evenly, the 'halo effect' can give your hair an unmatchable lift. But be warned… the glitter may stay in you hair for a while, so don’t be tempted to use it the night before an important business meeting!
- You've come a long way baby Add temporary extensions especially for the night. These are quite expensive, but good extensions look really natural. If you're looking for 'prom queen' style attention, this may be the way to go. It guarantees attention!
Whatever haircut style you try, you’ll never have looked so gorgeous!
Hairstyles - Beautiful hairstyles full of movement, textures and effects with a combination of softness and provocation.
Short Hair Sassy short hair ...
This hair article is courtesy of Free-Beauty-Tips.com